https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Welcome to my 30 Paintings in 30 days Challenge

Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome to my 30 Paintings in 30 days Challenge


                                   Seaside Cottage by Sandy Dolan    6x8 oil on canvas panel

January is always such a quiet and cozy time of year here in Maine. Last January I participated in Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 painting challenge. The artists who are a part of this event paint a painting for each day of the month and post them on their own web/blog site as well as Leslie's web/blog site. Her link  www.lesliesaeta.blogspot.com  It was such a good experience last year I decided to do it again this year. There are over 1000 artists world wide who are involved in this event. It should be fun and hard work too. I hope you will keep in touch and follow along in an adventure that I hope will spice up January for all of us. Here we go!!!
These paintings I am doing will be posted in my Etsy shop. They will be sold unframed and the price will include free shipping for the month of January only. When you see a painting you like I hope you will make a purchase during this special offer. It is so easy and secure to purchase with your credit card through Etsy.  Here is the shop link   www.etsy.com/shop/sandydolanart
Thank you! I am so excited. Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment