https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Show Stoppers SOLD

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Show Stoppers SOLD


                             Show Stoppers  6x6 oil on canvas panel

I sell my work at a lot of outdoor shows in the spring, summer, and fall around the state of Maine. One of my first shows of the season is usually the one held in Bar Harbor in mid June. There is a flower garden there on the Village Green right near my booth that is always blooming beautifully at that time. I have taken many photos of it as the light is quite nice too. This painting is done from one of those photos.
This painting and many others can be seen and purchased through my Etsy Shop  www.etsy.com/shop/sandydolanart  It is very easy and secure to purchase through Etsy with your credit card.
Thanks for looking and reading! Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment