https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: First Boat Out- Is it Really Day 29 ? SOLD!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

First Boat Out- Is it Really Day 29 ? SOLD!


                                         First Boat Out  6x8  oil on Ray Mar panel     sold


  It has been a great experience participating in this 30 day challenge. It has also been just that
a huge challenge and made me see the possibilities. I hope you have enjoyed it too. What will tomorrow bring?  Could be some surprises....

2 comments:

  1. Love your paintings. This one is very pretty. I wish I had something wonderful to post tomorrow. This challenge has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pam. I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you for looking and I hope you and others will stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete