https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Back Door Haven SOLD

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back Door Haven SOLD


                                       Back Door Haven 6x8 oil on Ray Mar panel   SOLD

  It has been raining quite a bit here in Maine this past week. Yesterday when the sun finally came out I went out scouting for some subjects. Everything outside seemed like someone had hit the refresh button.  I saw this colorful back door that was splashed with some great light and knew I had to do this painting. I had fun working with a limited palette while painting this. Thanks for having a look. Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
This painting is available for purchase. Please email me at sandy@sandydolan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment