https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: The Red House Monhegan Island Maine SOLD

Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Red House Monhegan Island Maine SOLD


                 The Monhegan Red House   12x16  oil on canvas panel

  Last summer I went to Monhegan Island in late August. My friend and fellow painter Erik Minzner was there visiting with his family. We had the good fortune of being able to paint for a morning together. This is one of the paintings I did that day. I made some adjustments to this recently in the studio. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by the blog. I have been busy applying to my upcoming shows for 2015. I am looking forward to another season of traveling around Maine selling paintings and meeting all my wonderful customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment