https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Katahdin Peak Season SOLD

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Katahdin Peak Season SOLD


                      Katahdin Peak Season  12x16 oil on canvas panel
                    Available at North Light Gallery  www.artnorthlight.com

This is another painting that I started on location last fall. I have been working on it off and on since. I think this is finally finished. I have never painted a scene like this and struggled with several things including getting a feeling of the layering of the landscape and trying not to make the fall colors too intense. This photo is lacking in sharpness but I think you can still get a pretty good feeling for the finished piece. Thanks for stopping by. I have more studio work to show coming up. Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment