https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Portland's Old Port Festival !

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Portland's Old Port Festival !

 
                                                          Old Port Festival Parade

 I have been busy varnishing and framing paintings to bring to the Old Port Festival. I will leave tomorrow morning at 5:00 am to get to Portland about 7:00. There I will unload the car and set up my booth in about two hours. This festival is so much fun!! They shut down  5 blocks in the downtown to traffic. There are several stages set up around the streets where there is live music. This photo from last year is of the parade that travels through town about 11:00. There are two streets lined with artists booths. I will be located on Market Street at the corner of Milk Street. Come, come downtown for some fun and drop by my booth. I would love to see you and share the new work that I have been doing with you !!
www.sandydolan.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment