https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Bernard Trip Plus Lobster! SOLD

Friday, June 13, 2014

Bernard Trip Plus Lobster! SOLD


                                             Triple Play  Bernard, Maine 6x8 oil on panel

This week my friend Dianne and I went on a painting trip to Bernard. This has been a favorite place of mine for years. Many times I have traveled to this harbor starting out before sunrise to take photos. This time we set up our easels for painting about 8:00 a.m. It was a very sunny sparkly day. Several people came by to talk. Fishing boats where coming and going all morning. Lucky for me these stayed in place the whole time I was working. It is always chancy when painting boats that the one you choose to paint may be the next one out to work the traps. By noon we had worked up an appetite and we walked over to Thurston's Restaurant for you guessed it, lobster rolls. It was my first this year and I told Dianne we were starting our summer out right!

www.sandydolan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment