https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Monhegan Island Dreamin' SOLD

Monday, April 14, 2014

Monhegan Island Dreamin' SOLD


                           Swim Beach Landing   Monhegan Island, Maine 12x16 oil on panel

This time of year I start making my travel wish list for the coming spring, summer, fall.  The first one that gets penciled in is always Monhegan. I love traveling out to the Maine islands and this is my favorite.  I did this painting last August. I took the earliest ferry at 7:00 a.m. and about one and a half hours later I was standing on Swim Beach painting away.  Love that!
This year I hope to also spend time in Stonington, Acadia, Baxter State Park, and some of the beaches that dot the coast.
I will also be working about 8 outdoor shows starting with the Old Port Festival in Portland June 8th. Then on to Bar Harbor June 21st and 22nd. It is going to be a busy summer and I hope you will stay in touch and visit my blog to see what is new.

My Etsy shop is here  www.etsy.com/shop/sandydolanart.com  just click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment