https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Happy New Year Sunflowers SOLD!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year Sunflowers SOLD!

New Year Sunflowers 6x8 oil on panel

 Happy New Year all. It has been very cold and snowy here in Maine and I thought it would be a good time for some bright sunflowers. I will be adding more paintings too so stay tuned. 2014 is going to be a great year. I am so excited to have my new shop up and going. Thank you so much for stopping by and please have a look at my new shop and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Nice painting, Sandy. We can use a little summer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Celene! What a nice surprise to see you here! I know what you mean, we could use a little summer. Seems like a long winter already.

    ReplyDelete