https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Enchanted Garden SOLD

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Enchanted Garden SOLD

                                                Enchanted Garden 6"x8" oil on panel

I decided to continue with the garden theme today. It is -5 degrees here and we are expecting our 3rd snow storm so I thought I would take temporary refuge inside this garden I photographed last summer. Ahhh.... Pass the lemonade.

                                         
And now back to reality. Here is a photo taken near my house in the last few days. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words and you can see what I mean. Pass the wood for the stove please!

.Thanks for stopping by today and I always welcome any comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment