https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: The Maine Lobster Festival and Paintings

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Maine Lobster Festival and Paintings

                
                                                            6x8 oil on Ray Mar panel


This week I am going to the Maine Lobster Festival. I have been selling my work at the outdoor art shows for about 9 years. This year I will be doing 10 shows. Usually I have to go and set up my own tent but at this show the artists are under one big tent. It is a lot less work and worry. Here are some photos to show you some of the hands on work today.



                                            This pile of stuff becomes...


                                      this.    I will bring in the paintings and photos tomorrow and hang everything.

This show requires lighting because we stay open until 10 pm. Long days.
Here are some of the paintings I will be showing including the lead painting at the top.
 

  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment