https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1471897_687262907958817_1094816550_n.jpg Sandy Dolan Maine Painting and Photography: Arts in the Park Belfast,Maine

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Arts in the Park Belfast,Maine

                                            
                                                 View for Two  Monhegan Island  6x6 oil

This week I am getting ready for the Belfast Arts in the Park show. The show runs for two days. I will set up my booth on Friday and the show opens on Saturday and closes at the end of Sunday.
So far the weather is looking good and I have found out that my booth will be located right on the water front. Nice to have a booth with a view!  This is my second year at the Belfast show. I have been busy doing some framing and making cards for my display.
 I have been meeting with a customer who has commissioned me to do a large 3'x4' painting. We have been going over the details of what will be included. I have never done a painting this large and I am excited to get going on this new project!

                                                


                                                            Monhegan Surf   6x8oil sold

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always, Sandy! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete